Need help finding your dream home? Whether you are moving down the street or relocating, we have the local expertise and resources to help you find the perfect home or condo for you and your family. We work closely with our clients to understand your real estate needs and goals to help you find the best home at the best possible price.
- Want to get emails showing all the new homes for sale that meet your needs? Sign up for the free My Home Tracker today and you'll get results sent straight to your inbox!
- Take a look at some of our featured listings. Call for a complete list of all the properties that match your specific needs.Buyer Resources
- Informative articles about buying real estate.
- Download this informative money saver!
Consumer Protection BC recently stressed the importance of reading contracts carefully when
getting a home inspection. After investigations earlier this fall, the
regulator found that up to half of all home inspector contracts contained
clauses purporting to limit the liability of the home inspector, while omitting
other required information.
As a real estate professional, you can help protect your clients by
encouraging them to read the contract scope of work and know what’s included in
their home inspection. Recommend that your clients:
- Obtain several quotes from licensed home inspectors;
- Ensure the proposed contract complies with section 12 of the Home Inspector Licensing Regulation;
- Ensure the scope of work proposed by the home inspector
includes any specific parts of the property that the client has concerns
FINTRAC - The Federal Government has imposed various regulations upon the Real Estate Profession which includes the ID'ing of the client as well as getting more information about where the deposit funds are coming from. For more details please click on this link: https://www.fintrac-canafe.gc.ca/re-ed/real-eng